Pokemon Fighters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Fighters Forums

A seperate forum for the Pokemon Fighters Guild, mainly for avid forumers and all fans of pokemon.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Challengers Map

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Warrior Rapter
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Warrior Rapter

Forum Experience : 208

Rescue Team Info.
Team Name: Team FlameSquad
Rescuer Status: Inactive
Versions: Darkness

Pokemon Challengers Map Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Challengers Map   Pokemon Challengers Map I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:46 am

Anyone want to try a Brood War map of mine called Pokemon Challengers?

It's kind of a mix between Spec. Forces with a "how long can you survive" addition. You start out with a civ to use to choose your starting unit (all names, including structures and heroes have been changed) and a drone, scv, and probe in whats called the build area. The beacons by the portals take you're units back and forth (even air). Do NOT move your builders out of the build area until you get to where you can replace them if they die. Also note, the build area is not a safe area, the foes can get in there. The objective is to get one of the three starter units (and yes, it has to b one of the 3) to the beacon in the lower right corner. Keep in mind, transports and arbiter recall have been disabled, so it's a whole lot harder then it looks or sounds.

Other stats
Max human players: 3
Number of foes: enough for them to cause unit lag on their own if you dont kill enough of them
Resources: Gas is your level (to a max of 100), minerals used to build and upgrade
Min share: Yes
Unit share: Only through Mind Control
Supply: Build your own
Difficulty: Very hard (ask falcon [Umbreon], its been compared to an Impossible map)
Upgrades: Yes, max of 50

Anyone?
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonfighters.powerguild.net
Vaporeon
Gym Trainer
Gym Trainer
Vaporeon

Forum Experience : 236

Rescue Team Info.
Team Name: LLama
Rescuer Status: Leveling

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challengers Map   Pokemon Challengers Map I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:33 am

Meh beat it
Back to top Go down
Pikachuu
Starter Trainer
Starter Trainer
Pikachuu

Forum Experience : 10

Rescue Team Info.
Team Name: The Band of Seven
Rescuer Status:
Versions: Time ( soon Sky )

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challengers Map   Pokemon Challengers Map I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:53 pm

Played it alone. It took... 8... hours....
Back to top Go down
Warrior Rapter
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Warrior Rapter

Forum Experience : 208

Rescue Team Info.
Team Name: Team FlameSquad
Rescuer Status: Inactive

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challengers Map   Pokemon Challengers Map I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:16 am

Pikachuu wrote:
Played it alone. It took... 8... hours....

8 hours? ur kidding me..... i can usually do it in 1.5-2 hours tops when i play solo (granted, im more familiar with the map)

seriously though, a tip for ppl who go to play this map: dont try to hold the heal spot at first unless ur rly sure u CAN hold it, otherwise, just go into the "Build Zone", as i call it, kill a few of the enemies as they come through, and go to take the heal spot when u have a sizeable, upgraded force. and then just hold the heal spot until u have an attack force to go after the winning beacon (include builders so u dont have to lose progress). the hero bonus (with the high point count) helps, but u can do it without heroes at all. in fact, usually when i get them, if i use them at all, its as decoys for a builder to slide on by. and watch the tanks spawn near where u start cing enemy structures, if ur not careful, u will kill all of them only to spawn a whole crap load more..... and then i feel sry for any ground units u have in the area, bc i kid u not, when they spawn, they have enough force to take out a fully upgraded archon before it even gets close to attack. once ur past the tanks, if u have one of the starter units, ur home free usually though, (i say usually bc u have to watch for the enemy DT's and kerris that will cloak)
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonfighters.powerguild.net
Vaporeon
Gym Trainer
Gym Trainer
Vaporeon

Forum Experience : 236

Rescue Team Info.
Team Name: LLama
Rescuer Status: Leveling

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challengers Map   Pokemon Challengers Map I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:22 pm

meh easy
still beat it but forgot how long it took >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Challengers Map   Pokemon Challengers Map I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Challengers Map
Page 1 of 1