Pokemon Fighters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Fighters Forums

A seperate forum for the Pokemon Fighters Guild, mainly for avid forumers and all fans of pokemon.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Optional Character Sheets

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Warrior Rapter
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Warrior Rapter

Forum Experience : 208

Rescue Team Info.
Team Name: Team FlameSquad
Rescuer Status: Inactive
Versions: Darkness

Optional Character Sheets Empty
PostSubject: Optional Character Sheets   Optional Character Sheets I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:52 pm

In updating the forum, I seen where there was the option of having Character sheets, making the forum kind of a role play on its own. So, any member who wants to participate, heres how it goes.

Pokemon of choice - Here, you can input a Pokemon of your choice (non-evolved to start off with, as you level, you can evolve if you choose)

Level - Determined by you experience, from level 1 to level 2 is 100 experience, level 2 to level 3 is 200 experience, level 3 to level 4 is 400 experience, and so on. (In case you don't see how I'm doing it, double the last)

Moves - Will also be determined by your level, and while they are your choice, you have to inform me which 4 (and only 4 at a time) you want. Move possibilities go by the D/P/Pt level up system, no TMs/Hms/Egg Moves for now.

Experience - Determined by three ways: by your posts (after today only, so we all have a fresh start, and excluding the forum games section), by your activity rate, and how helpful you are to other members.

Rescuer Status - With the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue board on our forums now, here is for you to post your status on PMD.

Rescue Team - Simply list the member of your team you will have to go on rescues with, and their stats if you choose (Movesets are also optional).
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonfighters.powerguild.net

Optional Character Sheets
Page 1 of 1