Pokemon Fighters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Fighters Forums

A seperate forum for the Pokemon Fighters Guild, mainly for avid forumers and all fans of pokemon.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For those who like to rock. ;)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Evilhero
Starter Trainer
Starter Trainer

Forum Experience : 7

For those who like to rock. ;) Empty
PostSubject: For those who like to rock. ;)   For those who like to rock. ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:17 pm

yes, if you haven't met me or dont know me, let me tell you 1 fact, music is life for me. I love all rock and a lot of metal, so I want to ask you something. What is your favorite band/artist? and what is the most unkown band you know.

Any way know I will show you some of my favorite songs and see if you like em.

Favorite song at the moment

favorite band (metallica) with my favorite song by them

One of my many favorite songs
Back to top Go down
Warrior Rapter
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Warrior Rapter

Forum Experience : 208

Rescue Team Info.
Team Name: Team FlameSquad
Rescuer Status: Inactive
Versions: Darkness

PostSubject: Re: For those who like to rock. ;)   For those who like to rock. ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:02 pm

The Foo Fighters and Fall Out Boy have embedding disabled. *editing to remove them*
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonfighters.powerguild.net
Shadow
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Shadow

Forum Experience : 9

PostSubject: Re: For those who like to rock. ;)   For those who like to rock. ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:08 pm

Im really into Bullet for my Valentine and stuff like Metallica and Evanescence but as for my style I can listen to just about anything. Im actually requesting that someone or some people send me either a link or song that is pretty hardcore and who knows maybe ill like ur style or not but im always looking for more music and more metal heads and music freaks to share music with Cool
Back to top Go down
Evilhero
Starter Trainer
Starter Trainer

PostSubject: Re: For those who like to rock. ;)   For those who like to rock. ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:23 pm

Shadow wrote:
Im really into Bullet for my Valentine and stuff like Metallica and Evanescence but as for my style I can listen to just about anything. Im actually requesting that someone or some people send me either a link or song that is pretty hardcore and who knows maybe ill like ur style or not but im always looking for more music and more metal heads and music freaks to share music with Cool

Ok i think we're brothers, cause I love all those bands and want to know even more! I think my favorite all time band is Metallica, while the most unknown band I know is.... The Medic Droid
Back to top Go down
Jolteon
Starter Trainer
Starter Trainer
Jolteon

Forum Experience : 10

PostSubject: Re: For those who like to rock. ;)   For those who like to rock. ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:23 pm

Evilhero wrote:
Shadow wrote:

Ok i think we're brothers, cause I love all those bands and want to know even more! I think my favorite all time band is Metallica, while the most unknown band I know is.... The Medic Droid

ok i think i love you guys. all my favorite bands. Metallica is by far one of the best! some more good ones are System Of A Down, Hollywood Undead, Avenge Sevenfold, oh and Breaking Benjamin is pretty good to
Back to top Go down
Evilhero
Starter Trainer
Starter Trainer

PostSubject: Re: For those who like to rock. ;)   For those who like to rock. ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:10 pm

wow jolt, i love all of those too. Especially System of a Down. My favoritesong by them has to either be Science or Toxicity
Back to top Go down
King Hydro
Starter Trainer
Starter Trainer
King Hydro

Forum Experience : 4

PostSubject: Re: For those who like to rock. ;)   For those who like to rock. ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:11 pm

Shadow wrote:

Evanescence is just down right amazing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those who like to rock. ;)   For those who like to rock. ;) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those who like to rock. ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Fighters Forums :: Fan Creations :: Music-
Jump to: