Pokemon Fighters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Fighters Forums

A seperate forum for the Pokemon Fighters Guild, mainly for avid forumers and all fans of pokemon.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone play 10 way chouse race defence w/ STACKS?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Captainplanet
Starter Trainer
Starter Trainer

Forum Experience : 3

Anyone play 10 way chouse race defence w/ STACKS? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone play 10 way chouse race defence w/ STACKS?   Anyone play 10 way chouse race defence w/ STACKS? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:07 pm

Remember the game with waves on units coming at you first being reavers, from a direction, whilst building a defense of:

Terrain:

1. Bunkers
2. Marines
3. STACKING THEM LIKE HELL/no walling to bad.

Protoss:

1. Probes
2. Pylon's for mazes and building area's
3. Photon-Cannon/ always cease fire up when stacking slightly overboard

Zerg:

1. Drone
2. Sunken Colony/ walling is easy (i find the best walls are zerg)
3. Spore Colony/ Good and fun to mix with for walling.

Nomrally a 6 player game, where the player tries to kill the monsters wave at a time, trying to get as many kills without them leaking through your defense and losing points, and letting the monsters that passed through into another members version of their defense.

Game rules:

6 Players:
First 4 players would be the corner players getting 2 waves (12 monsters per wave) each level of beasts.
Last 2 players would be the middle players only getting 1 wave (12 monsters per wave) each level of beasts.
30 levels of beasts.
They get harder and faster as each level passes, if the monster passes through both defenses then the game is over, each monster will go through 2 if not 3 of the players defenses only.

ANYONE?
Back to top Go down
Umbreon
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Umbreon

Forum Experience : 184

Rescue Team Info.
Team Name:
Rescuer Status:
Versions:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play 10 way chouse race defence w/ STACKS?   Anyone play 10 way chouse race defence w/ STACKS? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:09 pm

Used to play it. I was always protoss. Made a small doorway enemies could go through and then made huge paths of cannons with a giant stack in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Vaporeon
Gym Trainer
Gym Trainer
Vaporeon

Forum Experience : 236

Rescue Team Info.
Team Name: LLama
Rescuer Status: Leveling
Versions: Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play 10 way chouse race defence w/ STACKS?   Anyone play 10 way chouse race defence w/ STACKS? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:41 am

ive played it a couple times i was either terran or protoss both ways i would do some maze with strong enough marines pour fire on the monsters tho every once in a while i mess up and leak
Back to top Go down
Warrior Rapter
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Warrior Rapter

Forum Experience : 208

Rescue Team Info.
Team Name: Team FlameSquad
Rescuer Status: Inactive
Versions: Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play 10 way chouse race defence w/ STACKS?   Anyone play 10 way chouse race defence w/ STACKS? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:27 pm

never played it honestly
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonfighters.powerguild.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone play 10 way chouse race defence w/ STACKS?   Anyone play 10 way chouse race defence w/ STACKS? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone play 10 way chouse race defence w/ STACKS?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Fighters Forums :: Game Discussion :: Starcraft-
Jump to: