Pokemon Fighters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Fighters Forums

A seperate forum for the Pokemon Fighters Guild, mainly for avid forumers and all fans of pokemon.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Use Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Warrior Rapter
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Warrior Rapter

Forum Experience : 208

Rescue Team Info.
Team Name: Team FlameSquad
Rescuer Status: Inactive
Versions: Darkness

New Use Update Empty
PostSubject: New Use Update   New Use Update I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:06 pm

Xfire PFG
Sunday - New Releases: As it has been, a post detailing the new game releases for the week.
Monday - Wifi Club News: News over the weekly (every Saturday) Pokemon Wifi Club. If you need the Wifi Club chatroom, let me know.
Tuesday - Pokemon Stats: Stats over the Pokemon GTS, such as most popular, most traded, etc.
Wednesday - New Pokemon Game Update: News Post over upcoming or recently released Pokemon Games (as it was requested at the guild meeting a few weeks back, it will be over HeartGold and SoulSilver for a few weeks)
Thursday - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescues: Post of rescue requests, both from PFG and forum members, as well as (if I can find the site I found awhile back) rescue requests from other people.
Friday - Guild Update: As usual, new members, guild events, etc.
Saturday - Member Events: If you have an event you want PFG members to try and join in with, here's your place to advertise them (please restrict to only if they happen the following week, you can post your events on the PFG caladar)

PFG Forum Difference
Friday - Member Events: Same as above for PFG Forum members
Saturday - New Member Welcoming: Post welcoming all new members for the week.

To PFG Forum members: Feel free to join our Xfire game guild and join other gamers. The Xfire site is at http://www.xfire.com/clans/pfg.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonfighters.powerguild.net

New Use Update
Page 1 of 1