Pokemon Fighters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Fighters Forums

A seperate forum for the Pokemon Fighters Guild, mainly for avid forumers and all fans of pokemon.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My names Shadow....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Shadow

Forum Experience : 9

My names Shadow.... Empty
PostSubject: My names Shadow....   My names Shadow.... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:23 pm

Umm not sure most people know me besides W.R. and a few others but im Shadow, its been my name for the longest time and doesnt plan on changing. Im a serious gamer that has fun random moments from time to time and always love a challenge. Im into anything from pokemon, to guitar hero, to halo, to final fantasy and so on. It would be pretty sweet if I got to know more people on here so hopefully I do. Thanx and peace out Cool
Back to top Go down
Evilhero
Starter Trainer
Starter Trainer

Forum Experience : 7

PostSubject: Re: My names Shadow....   My names Shadow.... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:28 pm

Lol im an intese gamer like you, and we both go by Shadow on most occasions lol. i love guitar hero and Rock band (though i almost dont want to since they are coming out with a Rock Band: Country Hits), pokemon, and halo lol. Though i never really got into final fantasy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vaporeon
Gym Trainer
Gym Trainer
Vaporeon

Forum Experience : 236

Rescue Team Info.
Team Name: LLama
Rescuer Status: Leveling
Versions: Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My names Shadow....   My names Shadow.... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:30 pm

wow almost exactly like me exept im not so serious as a gamer and never got into rock band and guitar hero
Back to top Go down
Glaceon
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Glaceon

Forum Experience : 114

Rescue Team Info.
Team Name: Eevee
Rescuer Status: On a Mission
Versions: Platinum

PostSubject: Re: My names Shadow....   My names Shadow.... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:32 pm

i use to play serious, but its fun to not play serious and mess around with ppl Razz
Back to top Go down
Vaporeon
Gym Trainer
Gym Trainer
Vaporeon

Forum Experience : 236

Rescue Team Info.
Team Name: LLama
Rescuer Status: Leveling
Versions: Darkness

PostSubject: Re: My names Shadow....   My names Shadow.... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:36 pm

yep Very Happy tho im getting annoyed about people calling me a noob when i do that
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Shadow

Forum Experience : 9

PostSubject: Re: My names Shadow....   My names Shadow.... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:37 pm

Glaceon wrote:
i use to play serious, but its fun to not play serious and mess around with ppl Razz

yeah thats always fun too XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My names Shadow....   My names Shadow.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My names Shadow....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Fighters Forums :: Introduce yourself here-
Jump to: