Pokemon Fighters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Fighters Forums

A seperate forum for the Pokemon Fighters Guild, mainly for avid forumers and all fans of pokemon.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

5th generation discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skithien
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Skithien

Forum Experience : 48

Rescue Team Info.
Team Name: Mooninites
Rescuer Status: Inactive
Versions: Darkness

5th generation discussion Empty
PostSubject: 5th generation discussion   5th generation discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:19 pm

I was looking through the forums and noticed that there aren't any new posts on the 5th generation since its release. So here is the first one!

I have White version, my friend code is 0776-4543-4637. My favorite Pokemon would have to be Victini while my least favorite is the Gothita chain. I think these are two very good games and a great addition to the Pokemon universe

So what is your opinion?
Back to top Go down
Warrior Rapter
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Warrior Rapter

Forum Experience : 208

Rescue Team Info.
Team Name: Team FlameSquad

PostSubject: Re: 5th generation discussion   5th generation discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:23 pm

I think Black/White is definately continuing the trend that is the main pokemon series. I especially like all the unique type combinations, like the Ghost/Fire Litwick evos and the Electric/Bug Joltik and Galvantula.

I have Black version, and I've actually already gotten competitive teams setup in my game, at the moment only being able to do Flat Battles on WiFi, but I'm working on a lvl. 100 team. I especially loved, absolutely loved the yin-yang theme of the storyline the entire way through.

My only dislike.... my god, did they think they put enough trainers with at least one of the elemental monkeys? XD
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonfighters.powerguild.net
Skithien
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Skithien

Rescue Team Info.

PostSubject: Re: 5th generation discussion   5th generation discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:43 pm

Yeah, I didn't really like the monkeys lol. It did get a bit annoying seeing them all the time. xD
Back to top Go down
Vaporeon
Gym Trainer
Gym Trainer
Vaporeon

Forum Experience : 236

Rescue Team Info.
Team Name: LLama
Rescuer Status: Leveling

PostSubject: Re: 5th generation discussion   5th generation discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:59 pm

meh i rarely see them my biggest issue is trying to train sp.def... so limited....
i got white and like i usually do im getting my team of eevees here for battles.
Tho with the gen 5 pokemon, overall i dont really care for most of them, the only ones i like are dewott, samurott, and archeops tho i hate archeops' ability >.>
FC 3396 4073 8408

Last edited by Vaporeon on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:05 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : was cut off by my mom)
Back to top Go down
Skithien
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Skithien

Rescue Team Info.

PostSubject: Re: 5th generation discussion   5th generation discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:25 pm

One thing I noticed as well is the overall low defenses of all the new Pokemon. Most things die pretty quick because none of them can take hits.
Back to top Go down
Vaporeon
Gym Trainer
Gym Trainer
Vaporeon

Forum Experience : 236

Rescue Team Info.
Team Name: LLama
Rescuer Status: Leveling

PostSubject: Re: 5th generation discussion   5th generation discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:23 am

Noticed that about my Starter Samurott...was a pain during the nuzlocke I did..had so many close calls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5th generation discussion   5th generation discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5th generation discussion
Page 1 of 1