Pokemon Fighters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Fighters Forums

A seperate forum for the Pokemon Fighters Guild, mainly for avid forumers and all fans of pokemon.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nuzlocke Challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vaporeon
Gym Trainer
Gym Trainer
Vaporeon

Forum Experience : 236

Rescue Team Info.
Team Name: LLama
Rescuer Status: Leveling
Versions: Darkness

Nuzlocke Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Nuzlocke Challenge   Nuzlocke Challenge I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:06 pm

Anyone heard of it and care to try it? im curious on if ya have how it turned out for ya.
I plan on trying it for pokemon White since i don't rly care for the new generation pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Vaporeon
Gym Trainer
Gym Trainer
Vaporeon

Rescue Team Info.

Nuzlocke Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuzlocke Challenge   Nuzlocke Challenge I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:16 pm

Started the White Nuzlocke run while i was away from my house...since my parents had got it for me to cover up the COMPLETE waste of time trip they force to upon...anyway so far i got 3 badges and only lost 1 pokemon which was a Petilil to a fire fang meh so far i got a Sandile, a Watchog (Scares me), a Herdier, a frog thing (forgot the name might edit its name in), a Simisear, and a Dewott all but the dewott level 27 dewott level 31
Back to top Go down
Vaporeon
Gym Trainer
Gym Trainer
Vaporeon

Rescue Team Info.

Nuzlocke Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuzlocke Challenge   Nuzlocke Challenge I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:29 am

Forgot to post that i finished the Nuzlocke run >.>' sheesh the final battle was hard.. only lost 3, A petilil, a watchog, and a Sawsbuck. My team at the end was Simisear, Krookodile, Galvantula, Samurott, Archeops, and Zekrom (only because..i just caught him, he was boxed right afterward.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nuzlocke Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuzlocke Challenge   Nuzlocke Challenge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nuzlocke Challenge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Fighters Forums :: Game Discussion :: Pokemon Chat-
Jump to: