Pokemon Fighters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Fighters Forums

A seperate forum for the Pokemon Fighters Guild, mainly for avid forumers and all fans of pokemon.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Adventure of a Millenia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Warrior Rapter
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Warrior Rapter

Forum Experience : 208

Rescue Team Info.
Team Name: Team FlameSquad
Rescuer Status: Inactive
Versions: Darkness

An Adventure of a Millenia Empty
PostSubject: An Adventure of a Millenia   An Adventure of a Millenia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:49 pm

As to start PFF's first RP Game thread, i give u this. Use only one post at a time, treat multiple ppl posting theirs at the same time as event going on simulataneously. (use the Char. Creation thread as a place to post and view character sheets for RP games)

The morning was moist, sun starting its climb into the sky, and the clouds in the west hinted of rain to come. Not that pokemon needed to look at clouds to tell the whether, with their attunement to nature and weather. The morning dews where glistening around the large camp, a gathering of pokemon adventurers and fighters from all around. All the pokemon in the camp where waiting for the start of the Pokemon Treasure Cup, a large race that pokemon compete in once every ten years. The Pokemon Treasure Cup race last all year, and it was considered honorable to participate, much less hold the trophy that declares the winning group. Pokemon of all sizes, all shapes, all types were gathered, leaving room in the middle of the camp for the announcers stand. As the announcer, a Scyther who had one the previous Cup, moved toward the stand, the pokemon follow him. After they all gathered, he began.

"Today marks the start of the 187th Pokemon Treasure Cup. As I'm sure you are all aware, every meet, we try to up the difficulty of the previous. First, we must go through the rules for our newcomers though. Competitors are not allowed to talk about what they see on this adventure unless to other competitors, so the next generation of competitors is just as anxious about this mysterious race as we are today. You are allowed to travel with any size groups or alone, though alone it will be more challenging, and as a group, some may get greedy or lazy. Lastly, you are only allowed to begin here with what you can carry in the backpacks we gave all of you yesterday. This insures that as you begin, you acknowledge that you have to know how to survive in the wilderness, because once we start, you may not enter towns, fly to bases, or have any supplied from other sources other than what you can harvest from the environment currently around you. Before we begin, I'd like to announce that the 187th Pokemon Treasure Cup has the honor of having members of Team FlameSquad joining the competition." A Charizard in the crowd nods his head at the announcer. "I'm sure you've all heard about their feats and accomplishments, and I would ask their leader to speak, if not for that he has requested that I not. Still, we feel honored to compete with you." An applause. "Now, for this years challenge. This year, the starting point of the race lies far to the north, in the mountains of Plaitak. Search for the highest peak, and you will find the initiation. But I must warn all of you, while we are not allowed to talk about the competition, we cannot hide the deaths. Last time, of the hundreds we had competing, much like here, only two groups of ten pokemon made it back. The rest are presumed dead now, though it is quite possible they just remain lost in the wilderness. Be cautious out there, and I look forward to seeing as many of you that make it back at the end of this year."

Jesse, the Charizard who nodded, looked over to his companions and fellow members of Team FlameSquad, Michael, the Alakazam with a white torso, Cory, a green-tailed Raichu, and Jak, a Typhlosion with a black stripe down his back. "Are we ready?" he asked. They all nodded. "The Plaitak mountains are farther north than we've been before, but we can manage. Just remember, we may be competing in this race, but we are honored enough to just compete, so if we see a group that needs help, we will help and provide protection. Our plan wasn't to join to win, but to join to bring as many back as we can." Again, they all nodded. "Let's move out." The started north, Cory eyeing the clouds to the west, as if expecting it to mean more than just a weather storm.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonfighters.powerguild.net
Vaporeon
Gym Trainer
Gym Trainer
Vaporeon

Forum Experience : 236

Rescue Team Info.
Team Name: LLama
Rescuer Status: Leveling

PostSubject: Re: An Adventure of a Millenia   An Adventure of a Millenia I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:47 am

Nick looked ahead with stars in his eyes thinking about all the treasure he might get. Oblivious to all the other pokemon in front of him or which way he was going when it started he started walking forward and almost fell off a small cliff.
He slipped and ended up hanging on the edge over a pond of angry carvanhas.
"ahhh help someone help me", he cried as he looked down.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Glaceon

Forum Experience : 114

Rescue Team Info.
Team Name: Eevee
Rescuer Status: On a Mission
Versions: Platinum

PostSubject: Re: An Adventure of a Millenia   An Adventure of a Millenia I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:06 pm

"Oh my, I have to help him", the young Glaceon said

He runs over as fast as his little legs can take him, and helps to pull him up.

"Are you ok?:, he asks, making sure they are both safely away from the pond.
Back to top Go down
Skithien
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Skithien

Forum Experience : 48

Rescue Team Info.
Team Name: Mooninites

PostSubject: Re: An Adventure of a Millenia   An Adventure of a Millenia I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:02 pm

Brynard stood among the masses of eager Pokemon, excited for their first adventure or for the chance of glory. Brynard had his days of glory long ago as the leader of the rescue team Lion Heart. They were known around the lands for their successful rescue missions. Their most famous being the rescue of Princess Vanessa, a very beautiful Gardevoir, from the clutches of Darkrai. The battle was close but through cunning team work they pulled through.

As Brynard looked around he saw many young Pokemon that would grow and take his and his companions places, to tell the truth he was quite pleased with what he saw. At the moment he was alone in this, which he didn't mind, it was quite peaceful, but he did want to gather together his old team. The only problem with that was that besides him only one other member was left. The old team consisted of the leader a kind hearted Feraligatr named Brynard; a quick tempered Electivire named Marty; a witty and quite humorous Pigeot named Tiresius and lastly a cunning battle strategist Gengar named Mansu. The only one left alive besides Brynard was Mansu. Marty had died during their very last rescue mission. It was memory Brynard wished he could block from his memory for ever, but he couldn't help but feel that he didn't do enough to protect Marty. Tiresius had died of natural causes not long ago, about a month ago in fact. It had been a very sad time indeed for both Brynard and Mansu, that day at the funeral Brynard mentioned this very event, he wanted to know if Mansu would go with him. He told Brynard that if he actually went, to stop by his house he would go along with him.

Luckily for Brynard, Mansu live less than mile out of the way of the initiation point, so he would swing by there before beginning his journey. Brynard noticed many powerful looking Pokemon around, but the one that stood out the most was an intimidating looking Charizard with scars on his neck. He looked ferocious but Brynard sensed a good aura about him.

As the announcer finished his instructions, masses of Pokemon began out as soon as possible, all wanting to be the winner of the big event. Brynard loved that kind of enthusiasm and looked forward to helping out young adventurers. But first he needed to meet up with Mansu and at that thought, he headed north the home of his dear old friend.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Rapter
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Warrior Rapter

Rescue Team Info.

PostSubject: Re: An Adventure of a Millenia   An Adventure of a Millenia I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:35 am

Jesse, watching the scene occuring by the river with the Vaporeon and Glaceon, whisper's to Michael, "We'll have to keep an eye on those two."

Michael nods, simply replies, "They are young, and naive, but I'm sure if they get pushed the right way, they could even show you and me a thing or two about how to survive."

"I can see them ending up traveling together," Cory adds in.

"I'm kind of wondering about that Feraligatr you pointed out earlier myself, Jesse," Jak says to the group.

"What makes you say that?" Jesse inquires.

"Don't get me wrong, I agree with you that he has the experience, but he did look relatively aged, and by what I seen, he probably hasn't seen much action in a few years. His strength might not be what it once was." Jak answers.

Jesse looks over to Michael, and they share a nod between them. Then Michael tells Jak, "If you want to group with the Feraligatr, he'll be not far east of us here in a few minutes. It might be better if we split up anyway. We'll be able to guard fellow pokemon until we're able to group up again." Michael reaches into his pack, and pulls out three jade colored stones, handing one to each of them. "We can use these for communication between us. It's about time these old Telepathy Stones had use again." Michael then looks up at the sky, adding, "We'll have an arranged time. Whatever group we're in we will convince to tent as soon as its close to sundown. When the sun is halfway set, we can rally information between each other."

"Sounds to me like you got more of this planned than you're letting on, Michael," Jesse says, smirking.

"Indeed. Jak, you go on ahead and group up with the Feraligatr. I'll watch over the young Glaceon and Vaporeon. Cory, you'll stick with Jesse, and the two of you can scout ahead and relay back what's to come for the rest of us."

"Then what do I need a stone for?" Cory laughs, and moves to put the stone back into Michael's pack before his hand is caught by a psychic barrier.

"The stone is for if you two should happen to get separated. Better safe then sorry, especially with something like this." Michael intones. They all nod, and go their separate ways.
Back to top Go down
Skithien
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Skithien

Rescue Team Info.

PostSubject: Re: An Adventure of a Millenia   An Adventure of a Millenia I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:05 pm

Brynard walked along through the forest, enjoying the scenery around him. He let his mind wander to times of old as he often did, but lately this track of thought made him rather sad. Now he had the deaths of two of his greatest friends on his mind, he hated the thought of never being able to travel with them again.

Going and seeing Mansu would most certainly cheer him up though. Hmm, well I suppose I should check to see what sort of strength I have left in me. he thought to himself. He walked around looking for a hearty tree and found one that he thought was suitable enough and closed his eyes. He relaxed his body and focused his mind, then almost in a flash he launched a powerful Aqua Tail at the tree. For a moment nothing seemed to happen, then suddenly the spot that he had hit on the tree splintered into almost nothing and tree came thundering down. "Well not as good as I once was, in fact that stung a little. Haha!" He said aloud. He then turned behind him, he had felt someone following since he left the large group of other Pokemon. "Well what did you think of that young lad? Not bad for an old man eh?" He asked to who ever or what ever was following him.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Glaceon

Rescue Team Info.

PostSubject: Re: An Adventure of a Millenia   An Adventure of a Millenia I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:40 pm

After Glaceon had helped Vaporeon, he ran off, full of energy and happiness. He saw what the aged Feraligatr did, and decided that he would like to show off his power too. He runs out of the bush towards a tree that is also pretty sturdy.

"Raaaaawr" He yelled as he tops to his full speed and leaps at the tree, unleashing the deadly Shadow claw.

It didn't show any sign of being hit for a few moments, but in an instant, the tree disentigrated into nothing. The result of using that full power left the baby Glaceon pretty wiped. As he is breathing heavily, he looks over at the feraligatr.

"Hahahah. That was fun" He told him as his vision becomes blurry. Without any energy left to support his little body, he collapses on the ground. He lays motionless almost dead, but is still breathing.
Back to top Go down
Warrior Rapter
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Warrior Rapter

Rescue Team Info.

PostSubject: Re: An Adventure of a Millenia   An Adventure of a Millenia I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:29 pm

Jak lifts the passed out Glaceon on his shoulder, and walks over by the Feraligatr. "Little guy isn't going to get through the challenge if he keeps using his energy like that," he says in a friendly manner. "Call me Jak, I'm one of the Team FlameSquad members." He offers a hand greeting to the Feraligatr, which after they shake and are introduced, he continues, "We brought four of us to this challenge, but our goal is to help as many pokemon as we can get through it. Split up not too long ago, two of them sticking together to act as scouts on the path ahead. The other went to group up with a Glaceon and Vaporeon we seen by the river to the west. Guess the little guy decided to split," he pauses, motioning at the Glaceon on his shoulder. "So, what are you along on this for? You look like you've had your fair share of adventures in your time, can't imagine why you'd want to go on one like this." He looks up at the sun, getting close to setting. Then sets the Glaceon down by a nearby tree. "Mind if we make camp here? I'll be back in a little bit, going to use this Telepathy stone to get in contact with the other FlameSquad members."

As the sun reaches its halfway set point, Jak uses the Telepathy stone. He's being feeling woosey, almost dazed, but recognizes the feeling as the stone seems to teleport him to a small room. There he sees the others of the team, already talking to themselves.

"Ah, Jak there you are," says Michael, "What's the news with you and the Feraligatr?"

"Not much. His names Brynard, and we picked up the Glaceon we seen earlier. Little guy made himself pass out," Jak replies.

"That explains why I could only find the Vaporeon," Michael chuckles, "But, we do have a heads up from our scouts." Michael motions to Jesse.

The First Marker

"We covered good ground, and we weren't the only ones," Jesse begins, "We found a competing Dodrio at the base of the mountains. He said he'd ran up to the highest peak he could find, but didn't find anything but an ambush of Golems. Apparently the first marker was placed in their territory, and they aren't fond of all the pokemon invading. He made it back down alright, was telling us he might head back to the field to resign. Cory and I are going to head up that way come tomorrow morning, see what the clue is, and maybe dispatch and reason with those Golems so no one else get hurt."

Jak looked at Michael, puzzled. "Why would they put the marker in a territorial spot?" he asked.

"The point of the race is survival. It's stands only to reason that some of the markers will test not only your survival in the wilderness, but survival in combat as well," Michael replies. Jak agreeingly nods, saying, "At least we are aware of the potential hazard."

As their talks ended in the Telepathic Room, and they exited with the stones, Jak made his way back to the camp with Brynard and Glaceon, who looked rejuvenated after resting for awhile. "We got a report in from our scout, the first marker is in some Golems territory. They said they'd tried to dispatch them, but when we get close, we will want to ready ourselves for battle," he said, then looked over to the Glaceon, "Which doesn't mean using all your energy with one attack. You're still young enough that you don't always see things as they are, but believe me, it's one thing to hurt one foe a whole lot, its another when you do it while surrounded. Just stick by Brynard and I, and don't try anything on your own that might get you hurt, alright?" Jak looks back at Brynard. "We better get some sleep. An early wake up, similar to those for some extended rescue missions, and we may be able to get to the base of the mountains by this time tommorrow. I'll see you both in the morning." At that, he laid down, and began to sleep. Sleeping, but remaining alert to the surroundings.

Last edited by Warrior Rapter on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : dont u hate typos u dont c until after u hit the "Send" button -_-)
Back to top Go down
Skithien
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Skithien

Rescue Team Info.

PostSubject: Re: An Adventure of a Millenia   An Adventure of a Millenia I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:56 pm

Jak huh? Brynard thought to him self. Well I knew it wasn't an evil Pokemon following me. Team Flame Squad, eh? They're powerful for sure, but they may be getting too far in over their heads. He remembered what it was like being young, he was the same, he wanted to protect other Pokemon. He would have liked to protect all of them in world if he could. But when it came down to it, he couldn't even protect Marty.

But all that aside he certainly didn't like being treated as someone that needed to be cared for. "Well, Jak was it, I appreciate all your help but I must be getting along. I have a friend that is expecting me. I know you will protest, but trust me, I used to be the leader of the rescue team Lion Heart, I can care for my self. Take care of that young Glaceon, he seems quite lively and that can be dangerous at that age."

At that he turned and picked up a suitable walking stick then continued on his way toward Mansu's. He was certainly looking forward to seeing his old friend. His house should be a bit farther a head, I can easily make it before nightfall.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Glaceon

Rescue Team Info.

PostSubject: Re: An Adventure of a Millenia   An Adventure of a Millenia I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:07 am

Glaceon wakes up a few mins after the feraligatr had left. He looks around and notices Jak sleeping. He begins to walk into some bushes and after a few moments arrives into a clear soft grass patch. Its a mysterious circular shape and it seems to be very calming. He sits down in the middle and closes his eyes. He concentrates. A few moments pass and there is a tiny burst of light, not enough for a pokemon to catch notice to it. Another few moments the light slowly forms into the spiritual form of Articuno, his father.

"Dad," Glaceon says calmly, "I helped a Vaporeon today. He was almost bitten by some fish in a pond"

"I see" He says, standing infront of Glaceon.

"I miss you daddy, I really do. I wish I could've done something to prevent your death. But that is why I'm taking part in this adventure. To become stronger and wiser! Just like you are!" He says with much confidence.

"My son, you are already strong and wise, you just have to learn how to handle it. Even without me as your now current soul, you have powers far greater than even mine are. You just need guidance, and with guidance, comes control. I have faith in this Jak pokemon i was observing. He seems very wise, yet mysterious at the same time. I know he'll take care of you through this race, and i know you will become powerful along the way." He tell him.

"I'm just hoping I dont get ganged up on by bigger pokemon. They always seem to love beating on this poor defenseless pokemon" Glace replies sadly.

"Just have faith in yourself. You can do it. I believe Jak has noticed I am here."
Back to top Go down
Vaporeon
Gym Trainer
Gym Trainer
Vaporeon

Forum Experience : 236

Rescue Team Info.
Team Name: LLama
Rescuer Status: Leveling

PostSubject: Re: An Adventure of a Millenia   An Adventure of a Millenia I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:57 am

Finally coming to his senses after all that happened he noticed he wasn't fish food, the vaporeon started off again and soon got hungry.

"Hmm i know a pond must have fish in it" He said as he noticed a pond and went over to it.

He sticks his tail in to see if he can catch any magikarp seeing how it worked before around his house.

*CHOMP*..."AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he yelled as a carvanha bit his tail and he starts running in circles trying to shake it off for 30 minutes.

Before he gave up he tried a hydro pump at his tail and finally got it off "phew" he said then he passed out from exhaustion and hunger.

Last edited by Vaporeon on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Adventure of a Millenia   An Adventure of a Millenia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Fighters Forums :: Other :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: