Pokemon Fighters Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Fighters Forums

A seperate forum for the Pokemon Fighters Guild, mainly for avid forumers and all fans of pokemon.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey I'm Skithien

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skithien
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Skithien

Forum Experience : 48

Rescue Team Info.
Team Name: Mooninites
Rescuer Status: Inactive
Versions: Darkness

Hey I'm Skithien Empty
PostSubject: Hey I'm Skithien   Hey I'm Skithien I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:03 pm

Nice to meet ya! I enjoy many different anime and manga, my favorite is Bleach and One Piece. I love cosplay though I don't get to many. I also LOVE Pokemon, I can't get enough of it. That includes the anime, the games, and especially the TCG. If you ever want to play the TCG with me just let me know, I'm usually always up for a match. I'm not much for the playing the video games online mainly because I only train pokemon I like and I tend to not make super strategies. I also really love Golf, I play on my schools Golf team I'm usually about 3rd or 4th man on the team. If you want to talk Golf hit me up I love talking about Golf. Other than that I'm a senior in High School, pretty excited about graduating cause I think college will be a lot of fun. Hopefully there will be a lot of nerds there for me to hang out with, lol. Any way that's about it, if you wanna know anything else just ask! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Warrior Rapter
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Warrior Rapter

Forum Experience : 208

Rescue Team Info.
Team Name: Team FlameSquad
Rescuer Status: Inactive
Versions: Darkness

Hey I'm Skithien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Skithien   Hey I'm Skithien I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:14 pm

welcome to PFF
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonfighters.powerguild.net
Glaceon
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Glaceon

Forum Experience : 114

Rescue Team Info.
Team Name: Eevee
Rescuer Status: On a Mission
Versions: Platinum

Hey I'm Skithien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Skithien   Hey I'm Skithien I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:21 pm

Smile hey id love to have a battle with you just for fun. and welcome to PFF Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey I'm Skithien Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Skithien   Hey I'm Skithien I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey I'm Skithien
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Fighters Forums :: Introduce yourself here-
Jump to: